1. Iron Cross - Originated as a medal during Napoleonic Wars. Has become associated with Nazi Germany’s Third Reich.
2. Swastikas - Used by Nazis during WWII and adopted by neo-Nazis, racists, skinheads and other white supremacist groups.
3. 14 - 14-word rallying slogan of white supremacists: “We must secure the existence of our people and a future for white children.”
4. 88 - The eighth letter of the alphabet is H. HH represents “Heil Hitler.”
5. Skinhead Warrior Rune - Can denote someone who has served time in prison or committed a murder. It is a takeoff of the crucifix.
6. Valknot - Three interlocking triangles that symbolize the Norse afterlife. A willingness to sacrifice your life.
7. Hatebreed - A heavy metal band formed in Connecticut in 1993. Their albums include such titles as “Supremacy” and “The Rise of Brutality.”
Other tattoos are variations or symbols used by the Aryan Brotherhood.
-Source: Anti-defamation League